Haifa man’s penis bitten by snake while relieving himself in toilet


Snake in toilet illustration 
By: Debbie Gross

A man was rushed to a hospital after a snake bit his penis while he was relieving himself in a toilet, according to hospital officials in Israel.

The man, 35, of northern Israel was bitten on Friday after the snake suddenly appeared from inside the toilet. The man suffered minor injuries.

Magen David Adom rescue workers responded to the scene and took the man to Rambam Medical Center in Haifa, where he received medical treatment. An examination revealed that the snake was not poisonous.

The man told emergency workers that this all happened after he went to the bathroom to relieve himself and suddenly felt a strong burning sensation in his penis.

One of the paramedics said the man told him that he has seen the snake and the snake was very small.
According to the paramedic, despite the location of the injury, the man managed to stay calm and even had a laugh with workers at his own expense.

"This is the first time I've seen a snake bite like this," the paramedic said. "Luckily, all tests seem fine and the man is feeling well," the paramedic added.

"There will undoubtedly be bite marks on the area in question," the hospital said. “The snake was not poisonous. The man is currently under observation pending additional test results and as soon as we get the results, he will be able to go home," the hospital also said.

You Might Also Like:



comments powered by Disqus
You Might Also Like: